Report a Claim
What You Need to Know
You can report a claim via e-mail. Please be sure to send us all relevant information about the incident to speed up claims processing.
Here is the information we need:
- Name of the Whitley Insurance & Financial Services employee with whom you normally do business
- Circumstances of the incident
- Date and time of the incident
- List of damages and injuries
- Any other relevant information
Remember to include:
- Your preferred means of communication for contact and follow-up (phone or e-mail)
- Your daytime telephone number
- Your home telephone number
- The e-mail address you want us to use
Send us an e-mail, or call us at:
Local calls: 613 392 1283
Long distance (toll-free): 1 800 663 1384
We will do our very best to ensure that your claim is handled promptly and fairly. Whether you are reporting a claim or just have a question, our staff are only a phone call away and are happy to take your calls.
Office Access Effective June 14, 2021
Whitley Insurance & Financial Services cares deeply about our staff, clients and community. We continue to monitor developments with the Coronavirus. As a result we are operating business as usual and open by appointment, in addition to telephone and email.
Please contact our offices and we will direct your call accordingly:
Trenton (613) 392-1283
Belleville (613) 966-1711
Stirling (613) 395-5501
Deseronto (613) 396-2312
Payments may be made by Interac e-Transfer, Credit Card, or Online Banking.
We would like to thank you for your business. During these uncertain times, we’re working hard to continue to provide the same service standards you have come to expect from us.