Trailers and Campers

Home > Insurance > Property > Trailers and Campers

Trailers are covered by your auto policy while they’re in transit but they’re not while stationary in your yard or campsite. You should protect your camper or trailer for both its physical value and contents – after all it is a home away from home. Liability extends to your trailer while it’s parked abroad which means if someone is hurt and your held responsible, your policy will protect you against damages.

You can add coverage for vacation trailers and camper units to your home, condominium, or tenant’s insurance policy. This can include the built-in accessories and equipment that are part of the trailer unit. Attachments such as awnings can also be insured. Utility trailers can be covered separately. You should consider this option carefully, as your homeowner’s policy may only provide limited coverage.

Call us today for more details on how we can help. Or email us and we will respond to you within one business day.

Office Closures Effective April 8, 2021

Whitley Insurance & Financial Services cares deeply about our staff, clients and community. Until further notice we are not seeing clients in person. We are available by phone and email. We ask that you not attend our offices in person and only by confirmed appointment if necessary.

Please contact our offices and we will direct your call accordingly:

Trenton (613) 392-1283

Belleville (613) 966-1711

Stirling (613) 395-5501

Deseronto (613) 396-2312

Payments may be made by Interac e-Transfer, Credit Card, or Online Banking.

We would like to thank you for your business. During these uncertain times, we’re working hard to continue to provide the same service standards you have come to expect from us.